Terms of Service
- 18+ only due to PayPal ToS and other possible legal issues
- If there is any doubt, proof of age must be provided by either of the following methods
- Proof of attendance to an 18+ con (eg. Conbadge image featuring your name or character)
- Image of valid photo ID alongside a selfie
- I will not accept commissions that are not for personal use. This includes but is not limited to gifts for significant others, or parents/guardians commissioning for a minor
- Quotes are free to submit, with no obligation to commission a suit
- Rough quotes can be accessed by using the new quote calculator
- Accurate quotes can be obtained by emailing [email protected] with the info
- Character design (file or link)
- Suit style (part, partial, planti or digi)
- Desired extras (drop crotch, electronics, etc.)
- Rough body dimensions for necessary parts (eg. head dimensions, shoe size, rough height and weight)
- Minimum 2 view concept art must be provided for a quote, unless back is single colour without markings.
- If no concept art is available then it can be commissioned from me (email [email protected] for information)
- I will not take commissions of copyrighted characters, eg. Sonic, Pokemon, MLP etc.
- Small parts (paws, sleeves and tails) require full payment. All other commissions require a non-refundable deposit covering 30% of the final quote, payable in one or two payments dependent on amount.
- A slot in the queue can be secured with a non-refundable deposit of at least £10. This payment contributes towards your deposit as detailed above.
- Payment plans can be arranged for heads and above, with the details to be arranged on a case by case basis.
- Suits will not be completed or shipped until payment is complete.
- I am to be immediately notified via email upon discovery or realisation of any issues with payment plans.
- Upon first unannounced failure to pay at the arranged date, you will be contacted. A discussion will be needed to determine whether your commission is to be continued, temporarily paused or cancelled.
- If any further issues occur after the first, I will take the decision on my own whether to continue or refund.
- Payments are through PayPal Goods and Services or bank transfer only.
- Shipping/postage costs will be calculated once the commission is complete, and are not included in the initial pricing, these must be paid before the suit is dispatched
- Parcel will be insured, tracked, and signature required
- Any damages incurred during transport are not the fault of the maker and are to be brought to the attention of your local post office
- Delivery to select meets and cons are available dependent on planned attendance
- I will not be accepting commissions for deadlines
- I reserve the right to cancel a commission due to a person harassing me for updates, being rude, or other negative behaviour towards me. If the expended material cost of the suit has exceeded the deposit, you will only receive a partial refund
- Return and refund of a completed suit will not be accepted without good reason. The commissioner will have full ability to request edits during the creation process, so nothing should be wrong with the suit when it arrives without the commissioner having known about it prior to delivery
- Updates will be sent to you via email or social media prior to public posts
- Daily requests for updates will become irritating, so please be patient and keep requests to once every few days
- Cons and holiday seasons will lead to a pause in progress and updates while I’m away, so please don’t contact me during cons unless urgent
- Estimated finish dates will not be provided as progress is never guaranteed. I’m a human after all, not a machine!
- If, during any update, you see an issue with your commission, please contact me immediately about it
- Commissions including a head will require a confirmation of foam shaping prior to furring, and any edits requested to the shaping made after furring will incur a fee due to replacement of materials damaged during fur removal
Repairs and Modifications
- All suits come with a 1 year guarantee from the day of receipt of the suit. Any repairs needed within that time only require payment of shipping or postage if they are caused by typical wear and tear
- Wear and tear does not include usage for strenuous activity such as dancing, marathon running, adult activities, etc.
- If a suit is sent back that is in a bad condition, eg. stained, unwashed or severely unbrushed, the warranty will be immediately revoked and the suit will be sent back without repairs. Such suit neglect will also lead to being blacklisted from commissioning me in the future
- Suits will not be adapted/modified for weight loss/gain.