Terms of Service
- 18+ only
- If there is any doubt, proof of age must be provided by either of the following methods
- Proof of attendance to an 18+ con (eg. Conbadge image featuring your name or character)
- Image of valid photo ID alongside a selfie
- Proof of age can be sent via Telegram (@LilithBat), Twitter (@GalaxyCreateUK), Discord (Lilith Moonbeam #7867), and email ([email protected])
- Any proof sent using official ID will be deleted after the check
- I will not accept commissions that are not for personal use. This includes but is not limited to gifts for significant others, or parents/guardians commissioning for a minor
- Quotes are free to submit, with no obligation to commission a suit.
- Accurate quotes can be obtained by filling out the google forms when quotes are open.
- Minimum 2 view concept art must be provided for a quote, unless back is single colour without markings.
- If no concept art is available then it can be commissioned from me (email [email protected] for information)
- I will not take commissions of copyrighted characters, eg. Sonic, Pokemon, MLP etc.
- Payment plans can be arranged, with a minimum payment rate of £250 per month, although exceptions can be made depending on circumstances.
- Items that need a payment plan that are a value between £300 and £500 can be paid in two payments of 50% each.
- Items of a value less than £300 require a full payment.
- Payment plans are limited to 6 months maximum, so items over £1,500 require more than £250 a month. Once again, this can be negotiated depending on client circumstances.
- A non-refundable deposit is included in your commission price: 50% for heads and partials, and 30% for 3/4 suits and above. This is to cover the costs of the materials and admin work required for each commission.
- Suits will not be completed or shipped until payment is complete.
- I am to be immediately notified via email upon discovery or realisation of any issues with payment plans.
- Upon first unannounced failure to pay at the arranged date, you will be contacted. A discussion will be needed to determine whether your commission is to be continued, temporarily paused or cancelled.
- If any further issues occur after the first, I will take the decision on my own whether to continue or refund.
- Payments are through Stripe invoices, which can be paid using card information or Google/Apple Pay, no account needed.
- PayPal CAN be used if absolutely needed, however Stripe is my preferred method of payment.
- Shipping/postage costs will be calculated once the commission is complete, and are not included in the initial pricing, these must be paid before the suit is dispatched
- Parcel will be insured, tracked, and signature required.
- Any damages incurred during transport are not the fault of the maker and are to be brought to the attention of the postal service used.
- Delivery to select meets and cons are available dependent on planned attendance.
- I will only be accepting con deadlines when offered, and not all suit types will be viable for the slot.
- I reserve the right to cancel a commission due to a person harassing me for updates, being rude, or other negative behaviour towards me. If the expended material cost of the suit has exceeded the deposit, you will only receive a partial refund.
- Return and refund of a completed suit will not be accepted without good reason. The commissioner will have full ability to request edits during the creation process, so nothing should be wrong with the suit when it arrives without the commissioner having known about it prior to delivery.
- Excess changes and changes that are requested due to an inaccurate ref sheet during the build process will incur extra charges, so please make sure your character ref is how you want your suit to turn out.
- My work hours are 10am-5pm UK time. Monday and Tuesday I work on small part commissions and Etsy orders, and Wednesday-Friday I work on large commissions.
- I can be contacted outside of these times, however do not expect an immediate response. I will however do my best to get back to you within the day unless you’ve messaged me late at night, then I’ll respond in the morning.
- If I am taking a while to respond to you please do not spam/shotgun message me in order to get a response. If I’ve left you on read please send me a follow-up message the next day, I may have thought I replied to you when I didn’t thanks to how my brain works.
- Updates will be sent to you via email or social media prior to public posts
- Daily requests for updates will become irritating, so please be patient and keep requests to once every few days.
- Cons and holiday seasons will lead to a pause in progress and updates while I’m away, so please don’t contact me during cons unless urgent.
- I reserve the right to have two months free per year, June and December. I may still work on projects during this time, but that’s down to my digression and is not a guarantee.
- Estimated finish dates will not be provided as progress is never guaranteed.
- I’m a disabled creator, so delays are unfortunately inevitable due to mental health and chronic pain reasons. If you feel like you cannot be patient if I hit a long bad spot and get forced into a break please reconsider commissioning me. I do my best to work through bad spots, even if it is just completing one task a day, but sometimes it isn’t possible.
- If, during any update, you see an issue with your commission, please contact me immediately about it.
- Commissions including a head will require a confirmation of foam shaping prior to furring, and any edits requested to the shaping made after furring will incur a fee due to replacement of materials damaged during fur removal.
Repairs and Modifications
- All suits come with a 1 year guarantee from the day of receipt of the suit. Any repairs needed within that time only require payment of shipping or postage if they are caused by typical wear and tear.
- Wear and tear does not include usage for strenuous activity such as dancing, marathon running, adult activities, etc.
- If a suit is sent back that is in a bad condition, eg. stained, unwashed or severely unbrushed, the warranty will be immediately revoked and the suit will be sent back without repairs. Such suit neglect will also lead to being blacklisted from commissioning me in the future.
- Suits will not be adapted/modified for weight loss/gain.
- While I currently do not offer this openly in my forms I may be open to taking on a prototype commission intended for adult usage. For more information on this please email or message me at the addresses mentioned earlier.