- 18+ only due to PayPal ToS and other possible legal issues
- No parents or guardians commissioning for the sake of underage person
- If there is any doubt, proof of age must be provided by either of the following methods
- Proof of attendance to an 18+ con (eg. Conbadge image featuring your name or character)
- Image of valid photo ID alongside a selfie
- Quotes are free to submit, with no obligation to commission a suit
- Rough quotes can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the info
- Character design (file or link)
- Suit style (part, partial, planti or digi)
- Desired extras (drop crotch, electrics, etc.)
- Rough body dimensions for necessary parts (eg. head dimensions, shoe size, rough height and weight)
- Minimum 2 view concept art must be provided for a quote, unless back is single colour without markings.
- I will not take commissions of copyrighted characters, eg. Sonic, Pokemon, MLP etc.
- Small parts require full payment, heads and partials require a 50% deposit and full suits require a 30% deposit. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Payment plans can be arranged for partials and full suits. 25% per month minimum for partials, 14% per month minimum for full suits.
- Suits will not be completed or shipped until payment is complete.
- I am to be immediately notified in private message, upon discovery or realisation of any issues with payment plans.
- Last minute notification or non-payment without notice may result in the commission being paused or dropped after discussion
- Payments are through PayPal Goods and Services only. Prices will include an allowance for the fee PayPal will take from the transfer, which currently stands at 3.4% of the suit cost
- Shipping/postage costs will be calculated once the commission is complete, and are not included in the initial pricing, these must be paid before the suit is dispatched
- Parcel will be insured, tracked, and signature required
- Any damages incurred during transport are not the fault of the maker and are to be brought to the attention of your local post office
- Delivery to select meets and cons are available dependent on planned attendance
- Con or other deadlines will incur a 5% fee, which will be refunded if your commission is not completed on time
- If a full suit is requested for a deadline, only a partial is guaranteed, although a full suit will be completed to the best of my ability within the given time frame.
- Please request a suit for a deadline at least 6 months before the deadline, and make it clear in the notes section of the quote form
- Deadline suits may be worked on before other suits in the queue depending on placement
- I reserve the right to cancel a commission due to a person harassing me for updates, being rude, or other negative behaviour towards me. If the expended material cost of the suit has exceeded the deposit, you will only receive a partial refund
- Return and refund of a completed suit will not be accepted without good reason. The commissioner will have full ability to request edits during the creation process, so nothing should be wrong with the suit when it arrives without the commissioner having known about it prior to delivery
- Updates can be requested at any time, although updates will be posted to my telegram channel and trello weekly.
- Daily requests for updates will become irritating, so please be patient and keep requests to once every few days
- Cons and holiday seasons will lead to a pause in progress and updates while I’m away, so please don’t contact me during cons unless urgent
- Estimated finish dates will not be provided as progress is never guaranteed. I’m a human after all, not a machine!
- If, during any update, you see an issue with your commission, please contact me immediately about it
- Commissions including a head will require a confirmation of foam shaping prior to furring, and any edits requested to the shaping made after furring will incur a fee due to replacement of materials damaged during fur removal
Repairs and Modifications
- All suits come with a 1 year guarantee from the day of receipt of the suit. Any repairs needed within that time only require payment of shipping or postage if they are caused by typical wear and tear
- Wear and tear does not include usage for strenuous activity such as dancing, marathon running, adult activities, etc.
- If a suit is sent back that is in a bad condition, eg. stained, unwashed or severely unbrushed, the warranty will be immediately revoked and the suit will be sent back without repairs. Such suit neglect will also lead to being blacklisted from commissioning me in the future
- Suits will not be adapted/modified for weight loss/gain.